Background of NIB
National Institute of Business (NIB) is well known as a public long-standing business professional institution in Cambodia since the establishment in 1979 which has been currently offering various majors of business from Associate to Master’s degree level.
VisionTo be an educational leader in providing the students with opportunity of professional career and successful business in the context of rapidly changing technology, economy, and society.
National Institute of Business (NIB) has a great mission in the Cambodian educational field:
- Strives to provide quality education as in morality, responsibility, creativity, and entrepreneurship
- Cultivates relationships with government, private sector and NGOS to seek job opportunities for the students
- Innovates the instructional equipment and facilities; and awards scholarship to outstanding, poor, and remote area students across the country
- Constantly develop the curriculum and lecturers to keep up with the changing world and challenging labor market demand
- Seeks support and consultancy from other donors to sustain development; and extension to other skills related to business.